Dean, Dean School of Public Policy & School of Economics. Director School of Peace Studies.
- Dr Sharma has more than 26 years of teaching, research, training & administration experience.
- She consistently has a first-class academic career throughout and has earned two University Medals for standing first in B.A. Economic Hons. and M.A. Economics from Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Dr Sharma was awarded Ph.D. in Economics in 2004 from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh titled “An Empirical Study of Determination of Food grain Prices in Indian Economy”
- She has authored/co-authored more than 51 research papers in reputed Indian and foreign professional journals.
- She has also presented more than 75 research papers individually/jointly in various national and international conferences abroad.
- She was awarded the AICTE full travel grant for presenting papers in the 16th International Input-output Conference in Istanbul, Turkey.
- She has worked on various research projects sponsored by UNESCO, Northern India Manufacturers Association, Panacea Biotech, etc.